1.4
Privacy and Data Security
Turnaround Time

I work for a much smaller Police Department ; Approx 26 officers.

I had made some mention in briefing about ar500 armor and their seemingly good price point. Many of the guys were very interested in this for personal and as some trunk gear. I decided to place an order without using my LEO credentials as not to be favoured. I placed my order in November of 2015 and waited until, this month, April 2016 to finally get my product. They had a shipping label printed but it never shipped for 3 weeks. I had also purchased a carrier (Operator 2) This carrier was very poor, including the buckles with internal breaks. The reason I went with the Operator 2 was I was under the impression it was their in house carrier. It was not. It was a Condor. Seems on some of the pictures on their facebook page they make sure the tag is turned the other way. Or, maybe its just by many coincidences it is that way.

The long of the short is I could not in good conscious, recommend this to others in my department. When I brought it up again in briefing after I received it and after jokes about me getting scammed throughout the months of waiting, I said, without a doubt, "go elsewhere". This company don't have my trust.

Also, at the time of looking to purchase, there was no mention that their Operator 2 carrier was made by Condor. It is now mentioned I imagine because of to many complaints. However, you can verify that it was intentionally not mentioned before by visiting archive .org and looking at the changes made to their site.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of condor outdoor products operator ii plate carrier. AR500Armor needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned condor outdoor products operator ii plate carrier in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at AR500Armor.

Comments

Marrero, Louisiana, United States #1249041

Look at Spartan Armor Systems better product and faster service

I hear your plates are being recalled.